Mobilu is growing and currently searching for a Scrum Master in Luxembourg.
We are looking for our “bridge” between the Head of operations and the IT Team.
You are an Agile & Scrum expert, able to share, guide the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to satisfy customers and maintain a safe working environment.
You know how to build a trusting environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or being judged and where the focus is on problem-solving.
Do you excel in building strong engaged working relationships across diverse functional departments? You provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example?
You also are someone who rolls your sleeves up to help the team to satisfy customers expectations? This mission is for you!
- Work in close collaboration with the Head Of Operations;
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and the organization and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and adapted to the organization;
- Guide the team on how to get the most out of self-organization;
- Facilitate getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work and ensure that IT resources are deployed to deliver a high-quality service to clients on time;
- Turn any negative situation into an opportunity to generate satisfaction through effective solutions and reactivity;
- Work to fix issues, remove impediments or guide the team to remove them;
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Understand the project’s vision and requirements and contribute to scoping discussions and the creation of supplemental requirements;
Apply to job offer
- Ensure the regular delivery of projects and products in accordance with Agile methodologies;
You must have:
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I);
- Expert knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- 2 Years of experience in a similar position for a software development team;
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency;
- Ability to define priority’s and keep deadlines;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Knowledge of numerous well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc);
- IT knowledge with a desire to learn new technologies;
- Fluent in English 🇬🇧
- French or German is considered as a plus;
- Availability to join us in the office weekly.
What Mobilu offers to you:
- Competitive salary based on your experience & Knowledge;
- Meals Card 🍲
- Partial remote working (Full Remote not available)🏠
- Multiple team building activities 🍻